- Tell me what happened, he said
She stay quiet and strangely calm. Her look was empty, lost. She was lost in her own hell, burned by her own flammes, killed by her own demons.
He was at the limit of crying, shaking like a leaf. He hated to see her like this.
- Please, tell me ! Am I not supposed to be your friend ?! He said in a tremulous voice.
She sighed. He was so scared and her, she was resigned. Ready to leave without regrets.
He looks at her, waiting for an answer. She lifted up her eyes at him and saw his desperate look. She looked away and sighed again.
- Please... Tell me what happened... He said in a whisper.
- Nothing, she said.
- Don't kidding me ! He said loudly.
She looks at him.
- It's the truth. Nothing happened and, this, is killing me...
He hugs her, regretting the moments when he didn't try to understand her sadness and when he wasn't by her side when she needed it.
He knows he was dreaming, because she leaves many moons ago this unfair world.
He was crying, feeling guilty about her,regretting the way that he let her fall down and broke herself in pieces..
He was regretting now, but giving apologies to the silence.
Remember that, time never wait.
So if you love someone, please, tell him. Because you can't hug memories.